Have you sponsored this project? If so, log in to comment on updates!
Brunel Cares: How your donations and volunteer time are making a difference!
Thank you for your support in helping us to provide PPE to our frontline care workers through our Brunel Cares appeal. Your generosity in donating funds and your time as a volunteer have been invaluable to the success of the project.
We’re moving quickly to get PPE to our health workers and are making great progress - highlights include:
· We have now raised over £12,000 from 80 sponsors; 40% of our goal so far, and the first £5,000 was generously matched £1 for £1 by the Rushworth Charitable Trust.
· Nearly 30 volunteers have signed up to join the Brunel Cares Volunteers team via our online form.
· Volunteers have offered to help us design, sew, transport and more. We'll be in touch with all our volunteers by early next week with opportunities to help and details of the next steps for our projects.
· We are working with partners and Brunel procurement to purchase some emergency PPE supplies for care homes and our local NHS trusts. We'll be working with the Hillingdon Scrub Hub team to set up distribution - watch this space!
Your support really is making the world of difference. We’re working hard to reach our target, with 60% of funds still to raise, so anything you can do to share the Brunel Cares appeal with your networks to help us get there would be hugely appreciated.
- Thank you, from all of us here at Brunel