SHOW RACISM THE RED CARD
A short summary of our project
Nominated by Brunel Lacrosse Club, we are taking on the Burpees for BLM 4-day challenge! From July 1st - 4th our members are aiming to do 2000 burpees with a goal of raising £350 for our chosen charity 'Show Racism the Red Card'. This is a leading educational anti-racism charity based in the UK, providing focused workshops, training sessions, multimedia packages and more. Donations and sharing our campaign will spread the message and help tackle the huge problem of racism in the UK. To help our cause please donate to our fundraising page to support the battle for justice and peace.
The challenge is simple and anyone can get involved:
1. Set a burpee goal and film yourself doing it.
2. Donate what you can.
3. Nominate a teammate!
As an inclusive, passionate club, we at Brunel Hockey feel strongly that it is important for us to fully contribute and show our support towards the achieving of freedom and peace in the UK for everyone, regardless of race or ethnicity. In solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and the Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic Community, we are raising funds for 'Show Racism the Red Card', with the goal of educating communities, and in turn, society.
Where will the money go?
- 100% of all donations received will go directly to 'Show Racism the Red Card'.
- If our goal of £350 is exceeded, this will also go to the charity.
- Daily updates will be posted on our Instagram (@brunelhockey).
- Top 3 burpee scorers each day will be announced on our Instagram!
Help us succeed!
- Please get as many people in the club to get involved as possible - you can take part multiple times!
- Involve your family and friends and ask them to share our campaign on social media!
- Anyone can donate but only Brunel Hockey burpees count towards our goal of 2000.
- Please sponsor us to help change happen!