A short summary of your project
Brunel Calisthenics our takng part in the challenge 'Burpees for BLM' set up by Brunel Lacrosse. We are aiming to do 2000 Burpees as a club across 4 days and raise £350 for 'Show Racism the Red Card' in Solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. 'Show Racism the Red Card' is the UK's leading anti-racism educational charity. They provide educational workshops, training sessions, multimedia packages, and a whole host of other resources, all with the purpose of tackling racism in society.
To take part in the chalenge simply
- Set yourself a goal either day by day or across the whole 4 days.
- Film yourself doing some reps and tag the club
- Donate what you can
- Challenge another member or a friend
Everyone is welcome to take part in the challenge and donate money but only Cali reps count towards the target. So please share the link with your friends and family to spread the word and help us.
To find out more about the charity click through here https://www.theredcard.org/
Where will the money go?
- All money raised will go to the charity 'Show Racism the Red Card'
- Our goal is £350 but any excess will also go to the charity
- We will highlight the members with the 3 highest number of reps
- We will also highlight the Hardest or most Creative Burpee you can come up with
Find us here
@BrunelCalisthenics - Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Help us succeed!
- Challenge as many members of the club to take part
- Share this project with anyone you can anyway you can to help us make a difference
- Get your family and friends to donate and get involved